Which dates are available for delivery and self-collection? Why can’t I select the date I want?
Cakes are on pre-order basis. At least 24 hours advance order is required. Do note that the cut-off time is at 5 PM daily.
What happened if I placed my orders after the 24 - 48 hours window?
Your cake delivery/collection will be arranged according to the date and time that you have selected.
We won’t be able to fulfil any orders that did not fall within the required ordering lead time. We reserve the right to deny any late order request / changes.
What are the delivery charges?
Timings: Monday - Sunday // Between 10AM - 6PM
Prices for spending,
Above than $100 // Complimentary
Between $99 - $75 // $7
Between $74 - $50 // $13
Below $50 // $17
Prevailing Day Delivery Rates applies // with $5.50 surcharge
Priority Timing Options:
A: 10AM - 12PM
B: 12PM - 2PM
C: 2PM - 4PM
D: 4PM - 6PM
*Prices are subjected to GST
Are there any restrictions to locations?
We provide delivery services island-wide within Singapore.
There are no restrictions to locations at the moment; however, should there be a location we can’t deliver to, we will be reaching out to you to inform and full-refund will be made; unless the customer can make alternative delivery arrangement on their own.
Can I make amendments to my order?
1. We do not accept any refunds, cancellations or amendments to dates and items is once payment is processed and completed online.
2. Amendments are subjected to availability and will incur a $10 administrative fee for every request. A sufficient lead time of at least 2 full day’s notice is required for changes (write in to email@example.com )
3. We reserved the right to accept or reject requests.
Can I cancel the delivery of my order and choose to self-collect instead?
1. Once delivery option is selected and payment is made, no amendments or refunds will be accepted.
2. As we will have already schedule delivery with our 3rd party vendors, we do not provide refunds for any orders made wrongly. Please check your order carefully before checking out.
3. Amendments are subjected to availability and will incur a $10 administrative fee for every request. A sufficient lead time of at least 2 full day’s notice is required for changes (write in to firstname.lastname@example.org ), we will do our best to assist with the request.
Can I cancel the pick up of my order and choose to have it delivered instead?
For every amendment request will incur a $10 administrative fee.
A sufficient lead time of at least 2 full day’s notice is required for changes (write in to email@example.com ), we will do our best to assist with the request.
What happens when I am not around during the delivery of my order?
Rescheduling delivery fee will be chargeable at $25 (before GST).
Do note, as we use a 3rd party fleet of delivery drivers, regardless of circumstances, once delivery is successfully completed to the recipient destination, it is chargeable and non-disputable.
We seek all our esteem customers’ kind understanding on the matter!
Where can I pick up online orders and what are the available pick up timings?
Pick up at: Nesuto Patisserie (53 Tras St, #01-01, Singapore 078992) or
171 Kampong Ampat, KA Foodlink #06-13, Singapore 368330
Pick up timings are strictly adhered to. Once confirmed, it cannot be amended.